preOpenCard inside behaviors, does it works?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 17:19:44 EDT 2010

Mark.

Yep, you're right. If I quit rev and reopen, and immediately ask for the
behavior of the stack, I get a valid button reference. So it seems like
everything should be fine. But no go, like you discovered. And yes, if I set the
stack behavior manually all over again, changing, ostensibly nothing, it
works.

I'm going to report it.

Craig