Shell command return 255

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Sun Jun 20 19:42:36 EDT 2010

Hi,

>From the DiagramCreator of Chipp I search info about graphicViz and I
discovered the dot command to create diagrams on the fly from the Terminal.

Trying to execute a command with the shell in MacOSx... from the terminal
the command run ok and create the graphic without any problem, but from the
rev only I get a 255 exit code that (I think) is an error, but I don't know
why...

Frist I change the path from "/bin/sh" to "/usr/local/bin", so by default
the dot command isn't found.

The code:

set the shellCommand to "/usr/local/bin"
put ("dot -Tjpg /users/joss/desktop/test-01.dot -o
/users/joss/desktop/test-01-grafic.jpg") into tCommand
get shell(tCommand)
answer the Result

Any idea why?

Salut,