Performance

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Sun Jun 20 15:15:23 EDT 2010

Hi René,

Here is also another way to accomplish a similar task when you are trying to set the same property of many objects.

put "name,address,city,state,country" into tItems
repeat for each item I in tItems
   set the textfont of field I to "Verdana"
   set the fontsize of field I to 9
end repeat

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc