make standalone (was 2 quick questions)

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jun 18 20:37:13 EDT 2010

Funny you should mention that. My first app is something similar... a notepad (just for its simplicity and completeness). It has (appropriately) a text field, cards are numbered (so I know how many there are), and buttons for forwards, backwards, begin, end, create, delete and save notes. Now, I want to compile to a standalone but I don;t understand the instruction to split my stack so I can save the notes? I just have the one stack. Any suggestions?

Mark Smith