Forward and Reverse filtering a List field

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Fri Jun 18 20:01:44 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

I'll send the attachment directly to my sample stack as cc
directly to you.

Also, was wondering if a datagrid might be better for this than a
table, but the table field works well enough if thats all you need.
<<

I'll be looking for your email. Thanx.

Concerning why I haven't used the Datagrid: I have used it in other
projects, but I'm finding that using the field as a table, I know what's
going on. The DataGrid is too complicated for little ol' me.
I like to keep things simple. Less maintenance.

rawKeyDown... duhh!!
I've changed it to rawKeyUp and that nailed it.
Thanx again.

Regards,
Mark Stuart