Error in date convert

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jun 12 20:14:51 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

I got a crash with your script.

This shows the correct date from the system:

<?rev
set the errormode to inline
put "2010,1,0,0,0,0,0" into t
--set the useSystemDate to true
convert t to long date
put t
?>

I think there is no 'system date' intentionally.

According to the docs:
*
*

* *
If the *useSystemDate* property is set to true or if you specify the system
date, the times returned by the *date* function are formatted according to
the user's system preferences.

There is no such object on a web server.
**

this is why  useSystemDate  property will crash as well.