[OT] Mac PPC and USB2 ?

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Jun 10 16:09:18 EDT 2010

If I remember correctly you were talking about USB 2.0 cards, SATA
drives etc.
to run on a Mac G4.  Below is a link to and interesting product that
will hook up
to your USB port and then you can use from it various internal drives
as and
external drive.  They also sell rubber holders for the drive to
prevent the drive
from shorting out.  It is reasonably priced too.

http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Newer%20Technology/U2NV2SPATA/?
utm_source=macworld&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=120409

-=>JB<=-