Is there a way to upload files?

Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 16:03:58 EDT 2010

Hey Dave, I finally got around to trying this and had no luck. I'm
trying to attach a file to a jira ticket and jira isn't cooperating at
all. I'm looking at the headers for a successful file upload using a
tool in firefox and noticed that it was using

instead of

so I tried that, but no change.

Other than that I have no idea what I might be doing wrong. Any ideas?

gc