Scale9

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jun 10 13:26:55 EDT 2010

Actually, the scaling behavior isn't that difficult.  The hard part is enabling controls with all the same behaviors and properties as built-in controls.  I started down this road a long time ago but it's been slow going due to having to recreate the behaviors/properies from scratch. THAT is a lot of work.