RTF documents as templates

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jun 9 04:01:18 EDT 2010

"Pure" RTF text files created by Rev are a styled text format that is
readable by Word and most text editors, but does not include images.

  On the mac, RTF documents (note the suffix .rtfd) created by TextEdit are
actually BUNDLES, not files, and contain the RTF file and the graphic files.
 RTF files saved by Word I believe do not save images either,  that is for
the .doc format.