runrev community : how many licenses? How many users? How many developpers?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Wed Jun 9 14:50:47 EDT 2010

I really wonder how many people actually are out there... what is the runrev
community like, in numbers!?

about 120 people on the google map, I assume the core of the group
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103560329393675966954.00047f3f26dbe66f71c2d&ll=17.978733,12.304688&spn=124.244284,268.242188&t=h&z=2

tRev mentionned 100 users, less than 20 interested in the doc.

Would be interesting to gather facts around to have a clearer view.

Is there a way to get to know the number of users of the nabble runrev list?