A problem with clearing fields on marked cards

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jun 9 14:38:03 EDT 2010

That's the good part! It's just as easy as setting the Rev property
The custom property is 'created' by just setting a name you pick to some
data.
(don't forget the 'the' )

set the SillyPropertyName of field "myField" to myData

--          myData can be any text or even binary or a stack !

get the SillyPropertyName of field "myfield"
put it  -- into msg box

easy!!

Custom properties are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

sqb