WWDC Keynote: HTML5 wide open for On-Rev & revServer

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jun 8 16:46:41 EDT 2010

Walt,

You're mixing things. On-Rev which is just a service provider for RevServer
does not deal with the presentatation (HTML, CSS, JS) part of web
applications, this is left to the programmer. RevServer is a server side
engine not unlike php. It doesn't do the presentation layer but the back end
layer behind that.

As far as I know, Safari Mobile already supports multitouch. Developers
seldon make use of it though. I think that Safari sends touch events for the
different fingers.

 Andre