WWDC Keynote: HTML5 wide open for On-Rev & revServer

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Jun 8 16:34:52 EDT 2010

Robert,

These are excellent issues and questions. We have a very robust
discussion area for thoughts and comments from everyone. We also have
monthly online (GoToMeeting) summits for pre-release registrants where
we review all relevant technological issues...from syntax and language
to architecture and scope. We want a healthy exchange of ideas while
we build.

It's our goal to have the highest performance, most secure solutions
money can buy. We really want our hosting to be A-1. We have chosen a
premium provider and review performance and configurations frequently.
I have a good background in server-side architecture, security and
performance.

When I do run into my own ignorance, I know what to ask and whom to
ask. Also, Sarah and MJ are very knowledgeable, and they ARE both
mothers. They are endowed with great reserves of common sense and good
judgement.

HOWEVER...

We are now in a gray area as far as discussion here on the How to Use
Revolution list goes. I'm between a rock and a hard place. I don't
want to appear unresponsive to your and other questions, but I also
don't want to wear out my welcome here. I try to give quick answers
and then redirect to our discussion group.

So follow our discussion area and participate. It's free. Or better
yet, actually get involved. Buy into the project and help guide it as
we go one step at a time. We are going to listen most closely to the
people we are committing to us and our project early-on.

There aren't many opportunities to grow a new dev environment for a
new class of device. This is a huge technical opportunity for everyone
involved. Especially for Sarah, MJ and me. We want to share it with
others, and we want it to be financially rewarding for the first 250
people involved (253 counting the three of us).

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves