Repeat until the MouseClick to stop 'flashing' button?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 16:14:16 EDT 2010

@ Mark: easier to read now?

Hi there,

I have a flashing button "1"  with this script:
on mouseUp
set the backgroundcolor of grc "dummy" to pink
     repeat
    hide me
    wait 25 ticks
  show me
  wait 25 ticks
end repeat
end mouseUp

The idea is that while button "1" is flashing I want to click at
button "2"  so button "1" stops flashing and executes its own script:
on mouseUp
   set the backgroundcolor of me to the backgroundcolor of grc "dummy"
end mouseUp

I try adding 'repeat until the MouseClick' in button "1" but that only
stops the flashing (what I want) but doesn't execute the script in
button "2".
To run the script on button "2" I have to click on button "2" again.
So I have to click twice and that is not what I want :-(.

Is this possible?
Anyone has any other idea's on how to do this?

Greetings,

William