Survey Caution

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jun 1 08:40:54 EDT 2010

On May 29, 2010, at 1:45 PM, Jim Kanter wrote:

> This is becoming an interesting survey about who actually reads
> instructions and who just assumes the way things are...

I had a graphics teacher in high school that became so fed up with
students not reading instructions (and thus wasting materials) that he
began puttingspecial instructions at the top of every test. The
instructions spelled out how you should take the test, which questions
to answer, etc. If you didn't read them you definitely wouldn't pass.

I've been an instruction reader ever since :-)

A favorite quote: "If all else fails—Please! Follow instructions."

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems