inconsistent field appearance

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jun 1 07:22:44 EDT 2010

Could you do a spot of preliminary 'image analysis' on a field containing a
standard lowercase letter. By programatically moving the mouse (I guess you
can do this with the cursor hidden) and querying the mouseColor you could
determine the actual height of the character on the target platform and
adjust the distance between the two lines accordingly.

There's sure to be an easier way.

Terry...