Estimate/Quotation program, help me please.....

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri Jul 23 10:51:07 EDT 2010

On Jul 22, 2010, at 7:17 PM, tm274 wrote:

> I see a one day training course for a kiosk but it appears to be a web based
> program and I am looking to learn or get help to build a windows executable
> that includes option buttons and combo boxes rather than drag and drop. Any
> other thoughts?

That would be the workshop we taught at RevLive '08, with contributions by Kevin Miller, myself, Scott Rossi, Jacque Gay, Andre Garzia and the late Bill Marriott. We actually showed a progression of how such a kiosk could be built (a very simple one, of course,) including a fully-desktop-centric version (the first four phases), plus ways to move parts of it to the web (Andre), and how to employ a database to store the merchandise data (Bill.)

The contents of the workshop CD can still be downloaded at http://asay.byu.edu/revLive-workshopCD.zip

Given your description of what you want to do, there should be some things there that will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University