tRev and Win Vista

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Fri Jul 23 10:25:53 EDT 2010

Malte, Mark, et al...

Yes, as I put to Len a couple days ago, I have had a hard time covering the different versions of Windows and the different versions of Rev. It's been sockets (primarily) and the general resistance that Rev seems to have in switching from one app to another on Windows.

I have been completely re-doing the sockets and startup code for tRev. We actually have a new version that's been in test for a week, but the spotty coverage of Windows remains, unfortunately.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/discuss-among-yourselves-0