How can I direct revGoURL to a specific browser?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 22 01:02:52 EDT 2010

On 7/21/10 4:52 PM, Bill Vlahos wrote:
> Jacqueline,
>
> My Rev app is working great and doing exactly what I want. The
> problem is the web page only works in IE and I have no control over
> what browser the user has set as their default. If it isn't IE, then
> the page doesn't work correctly.
>
> It is the page itself that doesn't work in Firefox.

I see. There isn't much you can do. Some web developers still write
IE-specific pages that no other operating systems can view, and a good
chunk of the Windows population can't see those either. About all you
can do is rewrite the web page so it doesn't use IE-specific elements.
Most sites are doing that now, as they should.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com