DATAGRID dgDragImageIndex problem

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:59:07 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:49 PM, JosepM <jmyepes at mac.com> wrote:

And is it the image of another row? Always the same image?

I encounter one time the same behavior but it was my fault and
generated by my own code. I had two images with the same name in the
row. But by using the standard dgDragImageIndex, it is not possible to
encounter this.

>> And what does it look like? Does it look like what you are seeing
>> while dragging or something else?
>
> It's the same that I see when dragging. But this isn't the row image.
> --

-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc