DATAGRID dgDragImageIndex problem

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jul 20 15:57:04 EDT 2010

On Jul 20, 2010, at 3:49 PM, JosepM wrote:

>> And what does it look like? Does it look like what you are seeing
>> while dragging or something else?
>
> It's the same that I see when dragging. But this isn't the row image

Edit the script of the data grid behavior:

edit script of btn "Data Grid" of stack revdatagridlibrary

Look for the command "_CreateDragImageFromIndex".

In that handler is the following line of code:

export snapshot from rect theRect of this card to image "dgDragImage"
of me as PNG

My *guess* is that "this card" is not resolving to the card that the
data grid is on. Try adding a logging function that outputs the long
name of "this card".

put the long name of this card
export snapshot from rect theRect of this card to image "dgDragImage"
of me as PNG

Is it a card other than the card with the data grid on it? If so, who
is it?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems