Titler Image Text

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 19 16:04:52 EDT 2010

A while back, in another place, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> -- A cool feature would be to auto generate a png from a fancy display
> text where the font will not be resident on the delivery platforms.

That sounded like a quick exercise so I made a plugin for it. It's
uploaded to RevOnline, look for "Titler Text Images" or search for my
name. Drop it into your plugins folder for quick access (or if you open
it manually make sure it's a palette.) There are a few options included
for managing both the image and the source field.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com