garbage collection

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jul 8 13:55:14 EDT 2010

Phil

I've been using a fairly complex system of stacks for years now in
RunRev and never heard of or felt a need for freeing up memory. It
seems to me it allocates a certain amount on start-up and stays that
way through out. Of course all my data is stored separately in an
external database (valentina).

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com