RunRev 4.5 compiled (NOT) running on Windows 2000

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Thu Jul 8 12:03:08 EDT 2010

I just got some feedback from customer trying to run one of our apps
compiled in runRev 4.5 on Windows 2000.

I forgot there ever was such a version of Windows!

The app doesn¹t launch successfully.  I assume this is a bad match for our
app and there¹s nothing we can do but suggest the guy get a new computer?
We certainly have no way of testing on a system that old.

Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ tools for solving Wicked Problems

(a)2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-726-8013
alex at a2technology.com
hawkVisionInfo.wordpress.com