Writing Externals in Pascal?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jul 5 09:03:17 EDT 2010

Scott,

Been there as well. I remember many many many years ago talking about this
exact topic with members of the community and with if I recall, there were
some troubles in the way FPC generated the libraries, some linker stuff
which might not be a problem these days.

It would be a wonderful feature if Rev had a comprehensive FFI so that we
could use other languages besides C/C++ to extend it.

Cheers
andre
PS: Stay tunned for some stuff I am about to release about interoperation.