Export locations

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Jan 28 08:34:17 EST 2010

Hi Richmond,
After I've saved a document I write a little text file to the user's preferences folder - the text file contains the last save path. Just before I put up a save box in my program, I test to see if that little text file exists. If it does, I read it in and use the path it contains as the location to save to. If it doesn't exist I pick a reasonable default (the user's documents folder). This works ok for me (on Windows and Mac OS X).