Getting user's time from web revlet?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jan 18 13:44:55 EST 2010

Sadly, "ON-REV ENGINE NOTES [ LAST UPDATED 2009-06-02 BY Mark Waddingham ]"
is the ONLY full reference sheet on ON-Rev. I was just going to re-post it.

When is Revolution going to {

1. Show some new features promised for On-Rev?
2. Print some decent, searchable, and fully complete docs on the service?
3. Make this tech available to other ISP hosts like Dreamhost?

}
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev