ON-Rev Docs (was Re: Getting user's time from web revlet?)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jan 18 13:22:03 EST 2010

Sadly, "ON-REV ENGINE NOTES [ LAST UPDATED 2009-06-02 BY Mark Waddingham ]"
is the ONLY full reference sheet on ON-Rev. (why? have they slowed up on
development?) I was just going to re-post it.

When is Revolution going to {

1. Show some other features promised for On-Rev (like stacks and/or GETPROP
ability so we can rewrite some desktop scripts that use custom properties?
2. Print some decent, searchable, and fully complete docs on the service?
3. Make this tech available to other ISP hosts like Dreamhost?

}

then there is the additional information below that was sent out a while ago
(by email) for some new features. This info is not available anywhere online
except Nabble.
The errormode property is especially helpful.
Here's where to download the iRev clients: