BSD and HP9K700 standalones . . . ?

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 11:12:54 EST 2010

I came across an old website with interviews of persons who had started their own software companies, Scott Raney among them. One of the questions was whether he had met any of his competitors face-to-face. He said, "no, in fact I never met any of my employees either."

As a model for a software company I think Metacard was a one-off. It ain't ever gonna happen again in this universe.

If you want a program that runs on every operating system you've ever heard of, try REBOL.

There's a show on public radio in the US called "Whad'ya Know?" At the beginning of the show one of the opening lines is "If you don't like the show, get your own."