Strange issue on Windows Vista

Andre Rombauts andre at rombauts.be
Thu Jan 7 10:29:39 EST 2010

Hello from the cold and snowy Belgium...

I'm developping On Snow Leopard Enterprise 4.5 an application using
MySQL libraries. The guy who is testing for me the Windows standalone
reports that it is OK on XP and Windows7 but not on Vista. On Vista he
is getting the error

Object: stack "revExternalLibrary" of stack "C:/Program Files/Chatou/
Chatou.exe"

I can generate a similar error if I remove the dbmysql.dll from the /
database_drivers subdir in /Externals Is it possible to have issues on
Vista and not on 7 or classic XP?

André