Opening a doc in a cd or fld

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:11:44 EST 2010

The only way I can think this might be possible is with a revBrowser
instance where IE or Safari has been configured to open the document
inside the browser.  On Linux I've seen Firefox open OOO docs inside
the browser window; on Windows I've seen Acrobat do the same thing
with PDFs opening in the browser window.  I rarely use Windows or OS X
these days, so I cannot say if Firefox works with OOO in a similar way
on Windows.

Of course, there is no revBrowser on Linux, so I can't test this.,

Bernard