OT: Any recommendations for some Mac OS x Apps?

Jef Jansen jef.jansen at telenet.be
Fri Feb 26 18:28:09 EST 2010

Op 26-feb-10, om 20:40 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven:

> Richmond Mathewson wrote:
>> 3D animation: Blender
>> not that I've ever used it; it sits on my computer as a "must have"
>
> Forgot about that, I need to pick up a copy. It's supposed to be
> very good, but I hear it has a learning curve from hell, so I
> haven't tackled it yet.

ok, not easy to learn. But a program with great potential, enormous
possibilities. The new version 2.5 will be another big step forward.
Really worth to get the hang. I used the program since version 2.37
and still I am always amazed by the possibilities. Are there easy 3D
programs ?