Ideas to simulate a multithreaded sockets server

Marcio Alexandroni marcio at cialogica.com.br
Fri Feb 26 13:28:50 EST 2010

Hello Andre,

Thank you for your ideas. It's good to know there are more Brazilians
here...

The applications runs pure TCP/IP with a custom protocol to exchange data
and it handles dozens of simultaneous calls at the same time, this is why it
must be multithreaded, the queuing will not work in this case because of the
time it would need to respond to the last caller.

Anyway, can you explain a little bit more about the CGI idea and the
portable server?

Thank you.

PS: moro em Bragança Paulista/SP. Assisti a um video seu, acho que foi da
conferência 08. Abraço.

Marcio Alexandroni
www.cialogica.com.br
 ( (11) 9989-8316