AW: Win7 Apps don't launch - just nothing ? - solved!

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Feb 22 12:19:29 EST 2010

After more than two weeks of investigations my customer has solved this
mystery by chance.
The "simple" solution was, that his C: drive was write protected for the
Admin. Unfortunately my customer couldn't tell me why and how this has
happened, so this mystery stays, especially because he has successfully
setup my App on C:, but the second install part, installation of my App
videos was already blocked. Very strange, but...
Thanks Jim and Börnke for your help!
Tiemo