Time entry

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Feb 22 11:47:13 EST 2010

Thank you so much for this Scott, just what I was looking for.  I'm
liking the sliders better than the clock right now, perhaps because of
my preconception of how I wanted to do this.

The code goes way beyond my Rev capabilities, so I do have to ask a
couple of questions.

At line 13, you divide by 48.  I think 48 represents the number of 15
minute intervals in the slider scale of 12 hours, is that right?  I
may need something other than a 12 hour scale so just want to make
sure I know how to adjust the code appropriately.

If I do adjust the scale to something other than 12 hours, would I
need to change anything else in the code?

Thanks again for this!

Pete Haworth

http://www.mollysrevenge.com
http://www.sonicbids.com/MollysRevenge