Locking for an idea to ....

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 22 06:55:42 EST 2010

Hi Ralf,

Create another, hidden, stack with a transparent field, slightly
smaller than the original field to make it fit inside the original
field. Put the e-mail address into that field, set the width to the
formattedWidth. Export a snapshot and put the image over the original
field, setting the width of the image to slightly less than the with
of the original field. Put empty into the original field (or set the
textColor to white). Write a script that hides the image and reveals
and selects the original text after a mouseDown on the image.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 22 feb 2010, om 12:42 heeft Rolf Kocherhans het volgende geschreven: