peoples choice

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 07:48:22 EST 2010

2010/2/20 john law <mail at john-law.org.uk>:
> Hello World
> In an attempt to reawaken my long dormant hypertalk skills I'm trying to build a Runrev stack that allows visitors to an exhibition to vote for a numbered photograph, store the choice and give a 'current votes' result.
> I expect there is a Peoples Choice stack somewhere in the archive and would be grateful for pointers to it.

Hi John,

Have a look to the Multi Choice Questionaire. You can find this stack
in the "Sample projects" section of the Revolution Resource Center.
To access to the Resource Center when you are in Runrev, use the
Resource center button in the toolbar, or go to the submenu Resource
Center in the Help menu.

HTH,

Regards
--