[tRev] tRev Crashing?

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Feb 16 16:51:26 EST 2010

Andrew,

It might be a faulty install. Quit tRev, quit Rev and then launch tRev
and immediately thereafter hold down the alt key. This will force a
fresh install.

It's possible that there might also be an issue with an IP utility,
firewall, etc. that interferes with updates. Rare, but it happens and
we can deal with it.

Email me, and if we need to, I can send you a fresh version that
doesn't require updating. That way we can eliminate the possible causes.

jerry at reveditor.com

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video: