A kind of cooking utensil

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Tue Feb 16 16:06:40 EST 2010

I have attended a few "académies" in my twenties. These where places where, for a small price, you could make more or less elaborate drawings of a live (and naked, and, mostly, female) model. There was a small heating engine close to the model to help her staying still long enough for the public to do the drawing.

Unfortunately, the course of my studies (not to mention marriage) took me away from these artistic activities.

cheers
	François