strange option menu behavior

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 18:35:09 EST 2010

That sounds like the standard behavior of option menus on Windows - there's no way to disable any of the menu items (nor to insert separator lines, for that matter). The same goes for combo-boxes, by the way.
The only solution I've been able to cook up, is to use a popup menu - use the 'at' parameter of the 'popup' command to make the menu appear in a fixed spot rather than under the mouse.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====