Localization

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 00:24:19 EST 2010

Are there any examples out there of not only localizing a Rev stack's UI, but also displaying localized data downloaded from the internet?

For example, I have a field and I download an HTML page with Russian on it. Even though everything is encoded properly (e.g. ас ...) and I'm using a font that can display cyrillic, everything I see in my field is just a jumbled mess (using the htmlText property).

I'm likely just missing a simple step like selecting a language or have unicode disabled or some-such. Any help appreciated!

Jeff M.