AW: Andre's house - completely offtopic

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Feb 9 04:37:02 EST 2010

Just a thought,
isn't there anywhere in the net a tool where we could open a group where
everybody could pin his location on the world map (like "the cities I've
visited" in facebook). I think it would be interesting to see how wide
spread the Rev community is, though a jungle place on Puerto Rico probably
is the most exotic, William :)
Any idea?
Tiemo