Can Rev send Fn+F2 signal?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Feb 8 22:00:37 EST 2010

I have a piece of hardware attached to a Lenovo netbook which needs a
signal sent to it which would normally be generated by hitting FN+F2. I
can no longer attach the original Lenovo keyboard (the unit is
disassembled) to generate this signal. Unfortunately, hitting FN+2 on an
external USB keyboard does not generate the necessary signal. Not sure
why this is, but the manufacturer has verified an external USB keyboard
cannot do this job (and there's no PS2 keyboard connector on this
netbook). Unfortunately, they have not created a software driver to do
this either.

Can I somehow do this through Rev? I'm running Windows 7.

Thanks.
Richard Miller