Rev for Linux (was Re: iPadding around?)

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Feb 3 13:47:25 EST 2010

One possibility for RevBrowser would be to build an alternative using WebKit (aka Chrome, Safari engine). That would allow for the same browser engine on all 3 platforms, instead of locking down projects to the lowest common denominator (i.e., IE). It would certainly support Linux as that is the "original" platform.

Beside Linux support the one thing that has kept me nervous about using RevBrowser is that it comes with the usual cross-browser issues!