One More Datagrid Problem

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Dec 29 12:50:53 EST 2010

I guess I'm OK with it just being fixed!  Actually, it made me realise
that none of my datagrids need persistent data since I repopulate them
very time the card(s) they are on are opened, so I've probably saved
myself a fair amount of internal memory by inadvertently coming across
this solution.

Pete Haworth