Where is the substack

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Dec 20 17:03:25 EST 2010

Anyone, please

Yesterday, I created a sub-stack for a sub-stack. Put a lot of stuff in it, but neglected to change the name from "untitled" to anything else, though I saved it several times. Upon closing LC, I was unable to find it anywhere on my Mac. I thought, perhaps, it was because I had not named it, so I did the same thing today, creating but 2 cards, giving it a name and saving it. Closing LC, I expected to find the stack someplace; probably in the same folder as my main-stack. It is nowhere. Where is it.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsisinc.com>