msg box Buggerers

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 20 17:02:09 EST 2010

On 12/20/10 11:14 AM, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:
> Jacques.
>
> Deleted the preferences file like you suggested. No change in behavior.
>
> Interestingly, before I tried that, the msg box failed all of a sudden to
> do anything at all during an open session. Quitting and reopening LC brought
> me back to ordinary (!) behavior. But at least I can use it.
>
> Again, no issue with 4.5.0 or earlier versions.

Haven't a clue, I'm afraid. You could try reinstalling LiveCode, it's
all I can think of. Either the message box has gone bad or (more likely)
something else is interfering. Temporarily remove all third-party
plugins before the reinstall and keep the IDE as pure vanilla as you
can, then add things back in one at a time.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com