datagrid: sharing grid templates

slylabs13 bobs at twft.com
Tue Dec 14 19:56:19 EST 2010

Hi Josep.

Upon further investigation it appears that the behavior script for data
grids is in a datagridlibrary stack. So I was wrong about the button being
put in the working stack itself. The principle holds however, that the
button is not in the stack you copied from and therefore it's not going to
open your other stack.

Now it's possible to change the parent object of a datagrid. What would
happen in a situation like this if you copied then pasted a datagrid into
another stack, I don't know, but you have to intentionally change a parent
script. It's not something you would do "by accident", so I don't think you
have a problem there.