iSO: backgroundPattern and textStyle

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Dec 14 18:50:50 EST 2010

Greetings,

I am having a couple of problems with stacks in iOS.  First, I can't seem to get the backgroundPattern of a stack or card to appear in the simulator (or the app on my iPhone).  Also, the textStyle of a field doesn't seem to be working either.  If I set the textStyle of a field to bold, it still appears plain.  It all looks ok in the IDE, but not the simulator or app.

Does anyone know the story on this?  Is there a trick to getting this to work?  Or, is this unimplemented as of yet (although the docs say it should work).

Thanks in advance,
Dan